From bands to cakes to transportation, vendors can add to the overall event experience for your guests. Not sure where to start with picking your vendors? We work with all kinds of vendors and are happy to recommend some that we work with often. We even provide a Preferred Vendors List on our website of vendors that we’ve worked with time and time again for various kinds of events. These vendors are very familiar with our different venues, which makes it even easier for you!
Here are a few of our favorites to get you started:
- Band: Pantasia Steel Band – We suggest greeting your guests with the sounds of Pantasia playing the steel drums, which creates a fun and reggae vibe to start off the night in either the Garden or the Zoo. They also are great for your wedding ceremony music!
- Cake: Bonnie Brunt Cakes – As the night continues, Bonnie Brunt is there to help indulge your sweet tooth with some of the most beautiful and creative cakes we have ever seen. You can’t go wrong with any of her flavors, but our Sales Team’s all-time favorite is the Sweet Potato Cake.
- Children’s Entertainment: From face painting to magicians and caricature drawings, we have several vendor partners here at the Zoo that we are happy to book for you.
- DJ: Sound Quest DJs – Hal and Cheramie from SoundQuest DJs set the mood of your event with a large selection of songs from dinner music to party tunes. They have your event covered and are great at adjusting the playlist as the night develops.
- Florist: American Floral – Scott from American Floral will bring the venue to life with beautiful table centerpieces. Don’t know much about flowers or where to start? Don’t worry! He will guide you through the whole process.
- Lighting & Draping: Ambient Media – Looking for some additional lighting to create the perfect ambiance? Then Joe and Rufus are your guys. Whether inside or outside, they know the Zoo and Gardens well and will help create your perfect vision.
- Linens and Furniture: Party Reflections – We work directly with party to reflections to order any linen or furniture you’d like to upgrade for your event. Just let us know what you have in mind and we’ll take care of the order, set up and delivery!
- Photo Booth: Palmetto Party Booths – Patte and Tyler with Palmetto Party Booths create memories that last a lifetime with the fun of taking silly pictures with props in their photo booths. Guests get to take their pictures home to look back on your event time and time again.
- Transportation: Southern Valet – Looking for transportation for your guests or the perfect getaway car? Southern Valet has a fleet of vehicles perfect for corporate clients to weddings!
There are so many more vendors out there besides the ones on our Preferred Vendor List. If you’re considering a vendor that is not featured on our list, don’t worry! We provide our clients with the ease and flexibility to bring in vendors of their choice. Simply fill out the provided “Pre-Approval Form” with your vendors’ contact information for vendors not listed on our list, and you are good-to-go! We will provide those vendors with load-in and load-out information for you, so that’s one less thing for you to worry about.
For more information about vendors, or planning an event here, please give us a call at 803.602.0900.