A new year brings new goals, new projects, and new opportunity. There is no better way to get these important messages across than bringing your team together. We all know what your employees are thinking… please not another meeting! However, you can avoid the eye roll, the hunched shoulders and sluggish pace to the conference table by making the decision to host your next meeting at one of Columbia’s most unique venues. Riverbanks Zoo & Garden is the impressive venue you need to deliver your important message! Riverbanks offers inclusive packages that cover more than just the basic meeting requirements.
Our Half-Day Meeting Package Includes:
- Entry into the zoo and garden for you and your meeting guests
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments from our on-site caterer
- Use of our podium, interactive screen, mic and sound system and basic Wi-Fi
- Standard tables, chairs, and linen
- Professional Event Staff
- Room set up and clean up
- Service charge and tax
With a minimum of 25 guests, you get all of this for just $38.95 per person plus the venue rental.
The 4 hour package is available Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 1:00pm allowing plenty of time for you and your staff to explore the park once your meeting concludes. If you prefer a later start, just ask about converting this package to fit your afternoon meeting needs.
Our Meeting Package is just the start! We have lots of additions to personalize your visit and create a memorable experience that is sure to excite your staff and gear them up for a successful year. For the thrill seekers, Riverbanks offers a Climbing Wall or the Sky High Ropes Course. For those that prefer to keep their feet on the group, options range from an animal encounter to a scavenger hunt. More into food than fun? We have many additional food items to upgrade your current package and create the perfect spread for you and your guests. Looking for more of an adult feel? Add a cocktail hour post meeting!
Need more than 4 hours to get your message across? With a minimum of 50 guests, we have a full day package option that includes everything mentioned above plus an afternoon snack and stationery for just a little bit more.
With two daytime spaces to choose from, we have the perfect facility for your event:
- The rustic Ndoki Lodge is undoubtedly the most unique meeting space in South Carolina with high beam ceilings and panoramic foliage views. You and your guests may even get the opportunity to see an elephant visiting its nearby watering hole or a meerkat peering in at you!
- The Magnolia Room, located in the Botanical Garden is by far the most versatile space we have to offer. You’ll be blown away by the array of seasonal and themed gardens once you step through the Magnolia Room’s French doors and out onto the bricked terrace.
If you’re looking for a way to build camaraderie amongst your team, provide career-enhancing training, or promote creativity, Riverbanks Zoo & Garden is the perfect venue for you! To find out more about our package and venue options, please visit our website or contact our Private Events Department at (803) 602-0900.
Fun Fact: Riverbanks Zoo & Garden was recognized as Columbia’s Best Conference Venue, in the Best of Columbia 2017 awards.